- On sale!
||in stock - shipping today|
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins. Loose for more ventilation and mobility and tight for more control.
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort and flexibility
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability at minimum weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Removable for weight reduction.
- Two padded straps for perfect ventilation and greater comfort with breathable 3D AirMesh.
Detachable Vari Flex hip belt is a key factor for climbing trips or for shedding weight.
Zipped pockets on the side.
Volume of the backpack can be increased by approximately 10 l
Stores quick-grab gear.
- Warranty period
- 24 months
Deuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter