||in 3 days - at supplier stock|
||in stock - shipping today|
- The Aircontact system eprfectly adapts to the wearer's back and holds the load close to the body's centre of gravity. Breathable padding for better air circulation.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual back length.
- Anatomically shaped X-frame transfers the load on the hips. The crossed aluminium stays create a stability and adapts to the movement of your body.
- The load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps provide greater stability and special Triglide buckles ensure easy positioning.
- ActiveFit shoulder straps are flexible and automatically adapt to the shoulder's width. Anatomical S-shape follows the neck and shoulder contour and thus prevents chafing or pressure points.
- The 3D shape of the hip belt evenly distributes the waist load and prevents the bumps. Side compression straps for load regulation and greater stability.
- The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements.
- The pull forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads.
Deuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter