||6.5||in stock - shipping today|
||7||in stock - shipping today|
||7.5||in stock - shipping today|
||8||in stock - shipping today|
- Each boot has different purpose
- It is entirely appropriate to choose shoes according climbing terrain
- Boulder: climbing short routes without rope
- Rock: climbing outdoors
- Multipitch: climbing routes exceeding the length of the rope
- Indoor: climbing indoors
- Slightly down-rurned last with radically shaped front
- Concave shape for support of pressed toes
- Front is anatomically modeled for more stressed toes
- Last was constructed for wide foot and for peak performance in overhang routes
Shoes are suitable for normal and wide foot type, not for narrow foot.
Suitable types of toe are all Egyptian, Greek and Cube.
Shoe has velcro closure.
- Rubber & Microfiber
- Warranty period
- 24 months
Fundamentals of czech brand Ocun were created in 1988 when founder starts making their own climbing harness at home. In the rock area Rock Pillars with climbers began working on climbing shoes. Thereafter, under the brand Rock Pillars begins production in the Czech republic. Second brand Ocun came at the OutDoor fair with a collection od harnesses and crash pads. Over time, these two brands are merged into a single brand Ocun. Today, production is still in the Czech republic and constantly coming up with new equipment and technologies. Ocun ranks among the authenticated and quality manufacturer in this industry. More about Ocun
|Size UK||Size EUR||Foot size (mm)|