||in 3 weeks|
||in 3 days - at supplier stock|
• Auto-Compress hip wings with close set anchor points and Pull-Forward adjustment for super tight fit
• two zipped mesh pockets on the hip wings
• Airstripes back system with adjustable stays
• hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
• reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
• spacious front pocket with wide opening organises smartphone, keys, tools, spare tube, etc.
• reflective safety light and tube loop
• 3M reflectors on the hip belt
• zipped front pocket
• side compression straps also suited for fixing protective pads
• stowable helmet flap
• detachable rain cover
• mesh side pockets
- Anatomically shaped padded shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy. Chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable mesh hip fins to stabilize the load.
- Two padded straps for perfect ventilation and greater comfort with breathable 3D AirMesh.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the Airstripes pads allow precise adjustment to the wearer's back.
- The bilaminate construction with one soft and one firm foam layer for optimum load distribution.
Provides easy access for water bottle, maps or cap.
The backpacks center of gravity should sit close to the body, ideality at shoulder height.
Helmet holder is available as an accessory. Allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- Polyester 50% & Nylon 50%
- Warranty period
- 24 months
Deuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter