The Trans Alpine is all-rounder suited to almost any activity with all its smart features: including the zipped map compartment in the back section, the integrated rain cover, the easily accessible pockets or the smartly organised main compartment.
||in stock - shipping today|
- Anatomically shaped padded shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy. Chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable mesh hip fins to stabilize the load.
- Two padded straps for perfect ventilation and greater comfort with breathable 3D AirMesh.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the Airstripes pads allow precise adjustment to the wearer’s back.
- The bilaminate construction with one soft and one firm foam layer for optimum load distribution.
For reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear.
Provides easy access for water bottle, maps or cap.
Is available as an accessory. Allows easy and safe helmet storage
With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Warranty period
- 24 months
Deuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter