||in stock - shipping today|
||in 3 days - at supplier stock|
- Anatomically shaped padded shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Lightweight twin-frame constuction provides excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. It follows body movement and transfers the load to the hips. The tensioned mesh provides three-side ventilation.
- Load adjustor straps enables precise backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, strudy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
- The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation from three sides.
- Anatomically shaped, padded shoulder straps.
- Durable spring steel frame provides durable and lightweight structure. Applies tension to the mesh.
- Comfortable, ventiladed waist belt ensures fantastic carry comfort.
For quick and easy attachment of bulky, light gear.
For reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear.
Provides easy access for water bottle.
For safe and comfortable transportation.
- Warranty period
- 24 months
Deuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter