||in stock - shipping today|
- Load adjustor straps enables precise backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped padded shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Flexible frame provides stability at minimum weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. It ensures even load distribution and effective load transfer.
- The breathable hollow-chamber foam pads allow the weight to sit close to the back and close to the centre of gravity for greater comfort. Large open pore structures perfectly absorb moisture and perspiration.
- The thought-through Auto-Compress hip wing construction with pull forward therefore offer optimum freedom of movement.
- Smaller buckles, soft and narrow shoulder straps prevent from chafing and eliminate pressure points.
- Womens backs are shorter than mens and therefore SL model offers shortened version. It is also suitable for smaller men.
- The hip belt is curved and is angled diagonally upwards thuhs has conical form.
- The frontal adjuster system feature of larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- Female waist and hip area differs from the male therefore has special anatomical shaping for a comfortable fit
Padded, anatomically shaped Auto-Compress hip wings with easy Pull-Forward adjustment ensure a quick, super tight fit.
For secure transport.
Big front opening for quick eccess on the entire content.
Allows easy access to map, drink bottle or sun screen.
- Warranty period
- 24 months
Deuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter