Sleek and spacious packs with minimal weight and technical design are the perfect companions on any trekking and mountaineering tours. The very technical shoulder strap construction features a bilaminate foam and an exact anatomical shape.
- Anatomically shaped X-frame transfers the load on the hips. The crossed aluminium stays create a stability and adapts to the movement of your body.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual back length.
- The load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps provide greater stability and special Triglide buckles ensure easy positioning.
- Anatomical S-shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh ensure excellent ventilation and comfort.
- Lightweight, thin hip belt with 3D AirMesh is anatomically shaped. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape. Side compression straps regulate weight transfer and add extra stability
- The breathable hollow-chamber foam pads allow the weight to sit close to the back and close to the centre of gravity for greater comfort. Large open pore structures perfectly absorb moisture and perspiration.
- Smaller buckles, soft and narrow shoulder straps prevent from chafing and eliminate pressure points.
- Womens backs are shorter than mens and therefore SL model offers shortened version. It is also suitable for smaller men.
- The hip belt is curved and is angled diagonally upwards thuhs has conical form.
- The frontal adjuster system feature of larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- Female waist and hip area differs from the male therefore has special anatomical shaping for a comfortable fit
For jacket, climbing harness or the like.
For quick and easy attachment of bulky, light gear.
For reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear.
Allows easy access to map, drink bottle or sun screen.
DeuterDeuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter