||in 3 days - at supplier stock|
||in stock - shipping today|
- Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
- Two aluminum, ergonomically formed V-shape stays transfer the load rom the back to the hips.
- When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards and is ultra-padded. The pull-forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads. Allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Straps for height adjustment allow precise load positioning.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
- Vari Fit system provides easy adjustment the pack for a perfect fit every time.
- Vari Flex system for better flexibility. The pivoting waist belt follows each movement of your body and transfer the load to the hips for perfect freedom of movement. Two strudy GRP rods and load adjustor straps. Together provide excellent load control and incredible flexibility.
With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
For safe and comfortable transportation axes or hiking poles.
Allows a better weight distribution.
For easy access to buried items.
- Warranty period
- 24 months
Deuter si a German manufacturer of hiking bags, bags for snow sports, sport packs and others. It was founded by Hans Deuter in 1898 in Ausburg. During inter-war period they launch the production of tents, suitcases, and other things for the needs of the army. Today is Deuter important distributor of backpacks for sport, trekking or school bags. In addition to it Deuter produces even other outdoor equipment like sleeping bags, first aid kits, gaiters... The main advantage of Deuter products is unique design, detailed elaboration and very high quality. More about Deuter